Product Fitting Guides
Please click on the links below to see our Product Fitting Guides. Alternatively, have a look at our Videos, see our FAQ page, or contact us directly.
Useful videos for these tap aerator products:
"Quick Fit" 24mm Male & 22mm Female Tap Aerator & Hose Connector Fitting Guide - How to attach a shower hose or hosepipe to a tap
Kitchen / Washbasin / Utility Tap Adaptor to fit a Shower Hose Fitting Guide
If you're unsure which size tap aerator you need, please give us a call / drop us an email or simply send us a photo of your current tap and tap end and we'll try to help you as best we can. Send photos/emails to: email@example.com
If your tap is wasteful, splashing, dripping and messy like this....then make it like new in just a few moments! Simply unscrew your existing regulator and screw on an Every Drop Is Precious tap aerator and regulator! No plumbing skills required! It will also save you money, water and energy!
Safety Advice for those with high water pressure in their homes, this advice applies to all those wanting to use our shower hoses and shower heads which have aerator/regulators fitted.
- Products are suitable for use with normal household water temperatures. For safety and convenience do not use with water above 65C or with combined water pressures above 4 bar.
- Always take care when using hot water, especially with children. NEVER leave a child unattended in a bathroom.
- Always turn on the cold water first and then gradually add the hot until the desired temperature is achieved.
- Before fitting please ensure that the tap surfaces have been cleaned to remove any bath oil or soap residue.
- Do not connect directly to water heaters or combination boilers.
- Do not use with electric showers
- To ensure constant temperature and flow, avoid running cold water from other outlets during use.
- Products are designed for use with most standard baths and basin taps.