Connect a Hosepipe to a Mixer Tap
£35.00 inc. VAT
The best way to attach a hosepipe to an indoor mixer tap
Perfect if you need cold or WARM water outside to wash your pets, car or fill the paddling pool!
- x1 hozelock adaptor and x1 “quick fit” tap aerator and hose connector
- Use your tap like normal with this brilliant product and then easily attach and detach a hosepipe (or even a shower hose)
- Once you’ve fitted the aerator (easy to do – just screw into the tap spout), you simply screw the hose connector into your existing hosepipe and slide the hose into the tap aerator casing and away you go!
- Tap aerator includes all of these standard sizes: 28mm Male, 24mm Male and 22mm Female (other adaptor sizes available under “Accessories”)
- x1 24mm Male Tap Aerator (with special casing to house the hose connector so you can slide the hose on and off the tap)
- x1 Hose Connector (comes pre-fitted to the tap aerator above, easy to remove once fitted to the tap)
- x1 28mm Male adaptor
- x1 22mm Female Adaptor
- x1 Hozelock 2041 hosepipe part (screw the hose connector into the white female part of this product)