Hair Wash Pack
HOW IT HELPS
“It can be a real hassle turning taps on and off when you’re trying to rinse your hair in the sink. This handheld shower head and hose attachment kit has a thumb lever to control the water flow. Want to gently rinse around the eyes? Just press lightly.
The aerator allows you to simply switch to a steady, no splash water stream when you’re not washing your hair. It really is a doddle to use.”
– Our founder Tamsin
£50.00 – £115.00 inc. VAT
Get the things you love today and pay for them later, interest free!
Our instant approval process has no impact on your credit score.
Pay over time
Pay in 3 equal instalments over 60 days, with the first made when ordering.
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped without delay - no waiting!
Pay no interest on your purchases and no fees if you pay on time.
What you need to SplitPay
- Own a UK debit or credit card*1
- A UK mobile phone number
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You must be a UK resident
How to SplitPay
- Shop as normal and proceed to checkout
- Select SplitPay as your payment method
- Login to your SplitPay account, or signup for an instant approval decision
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you and your instalments will be deducted automatically when due. Easy!
* Please note – our pack offering, includes a £15 discount for buying all 3 items together – i.e. includes the quick fit tap aerator and a shower head and shower hose of your choice. *
This handheld shower head and hose makes washing hair in the shower, bath or sink so easy. Perfect for home use, hairdressing salons and mobile hairdressers.
Includes handheld shower head and hose plus our Quick Fit 3 in 1 tap aerator.
- All shower heads screw onto a standard 1/2” shower hose
- All have an integrated check valve to prevent back flow contaminating your water system. For example if you drop the shower head into bath water.
- 2 year warranty
Handheld shower head with thumb lever control option
- Thumb lever control. Water only comes on when the thumb lever is depressed.
- Offers a huge water saving, especially important for hair salons.
- The slimline design is perfect for getting closer to the hairline and thoroughly rinse off shampoo, colour and perms.
- Choose from lightweight chromed plastic to avoid damaging ceramic basins if dropped. Or a solid chromed brass version for commercial use.
NOT suitable for use with electric or pumped showers which don’t have an automatic shut-off. Check with your pump manufacturer.
Alternative shower head options
- Stylish rectangular design
- 5 spray
- Push button stream and spray
- Design Air shower head – saves water by sucking air up into the small hole in the shower head
All suitable for use with electric, pumped and gravity fed showers. Easy to wipe clean rubber nozzles where featured. See photos for individual designs.
Handheld Shower Hose options
- German manufactured superior quality
- Y shape shower hose available for separate hot and cold taps. These include an extra Quick Fit Tap Aerator.
Quick Fit 3 in 1 Tap Aerator
- Adds air to create a straight, non-splash, non-drip ‘champagne effect’ stream which saves water
- Fits on a round kitchen, basin, utility or bath mixer tap
- Quality chromed brass tap aerator casing, quality German-made aerator insert and solid chromed brass hose connector
- Aerator fits to tap end. Its pre-fitted hose connector connects to all standard 1/2” UK / EU shower hoses.
- Tap Aerator water flow rate is 8 litres per minute when tap is turned on fully. Please ask if you need a different flow rate.
- Product Length: 2.5cm including the Female / inside thread adaptor, but not including the attached hose connector.
- Fits 24 mm and 28mm Male / outside thread and 22mm Female / internal thread taps. Other adaptor sizes available in Accessories [link to section]
- Thread pitch: standard 1mm spacing between threads. For example M24x1
Can you explain exactly how to fit it and how it works?
Of course. We’ve designed this handheld shower head and hose kit with easy screw-on connections.
- Unscrew your current tap aerator.
- Screw the new tap aerator into the spout. The tap will still work as normal at this point.
- Screw the hose connector into the shower hose. It’s pre-fitted to the tap aerator.
- Slide the shower hose on and off the tap as required.
- On the first use, gently turn on the tap / shower to determine water flow.
Just check out our Video section below. There’s also a video covering Quick fit aerator video on Youtube.
How do I know what size aerator I need?
See the photo to see how to measure your existing tap aerator once unscrewed. It’s important to be accurate. Feel free to send us a photo if you’d like some help.
Can I use an existing shower hose?
We recommend that when this product is used indoors, you use a quality Every Drop Is Precious shower hose. Ours are compliant with EN1113.