Quick Fit Tap Aerator & Hose Connector
“Would you love to wash your hair or your pet in the sink? Or not have to fill up watering cans in the house because there’s no outside tap for a hose? This mixer tap connector and aerator means you can quickly attach and remove a shower hose or hosepipe.
The integrated tap aerator also reduces the amount of water you use. By adding air, it creates a straight, non-splash, non-drip ‘champagne effect’ stream of water. So you can transform your messy splashing tap without replacing it!”
– Our founder Tamsin
£25.00 – £35.00 inc. VAT
Looking for a mixer tap connector for a garden hose or shower hose?
This terrific product is ideal if you’ve no outside tap or no shower in your bathroom.
It also saves you water, energy and ultimately money by adding air to your water stream.
- The latest in German eco-technology
- Fits on a round kitchen, basin, utility or bath mixer tap
- Fits on an outdoor tap with an outdoor tap adaptor [link to product]. Helpful if you want to switch between using a hosepipe and the tap itself more easily.
- Suitable for a monobloc (single spout) mixer tap
- Quality chromed brass tap aerator casing with quality aerator insert. Solid chromed brass hose connector.
- Aerator fits to tap end. Its pre-fitted hose connector connects with all standard 1/2” UK / EU shower hoses.
- Tap Aerator water flow rate is 8 litres per minute when tap is turned on fully. Please ask if you need a different flow rate.
- Product Length: 2.5cm including the Female / inside thread Adaptor, excluding the attached hose connector
- Hose connector fits all standard 1/2″ BSP EU / UK shower hoses
- Fits 24 mm and 28mm Male / outside thread and 22mm Female / internal thread taps. Other adaptor sizes available.
- Thread pitch – standard 1mm spacing between threads. For example M24x1
- Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) approved eco components
Can you explain exactly how to fit it and how it works?
Of course. This mixer tap connector for garden hoses and shower hoses easily screws on to your tap.
- Unscrew your current tap aerator at the end of the tap.
- Screw the new tap aerator into the spout. The tap will still work as normal at this point.
- The hose connector is pre-fitted to the tap aerator. You just need to screw it into the shower hose. Or hosepipe adaptor if you’re using it as a garden hose attacher.
- Slide the garden hose or shower hose on and off the tap as required.
- On the first use, gently turn on the tap / shower to determine water flow.
Just check out our Video section.
- Our range of handheld shower head kits for pet washing or hair washing, including thumb level controls
- A retrofit water filter [link to product] for pure water straight from the tap