Quick Fit Tap Aerator and Hose Connector
“Would you love to wash your hair or your pet in the sink? Or not have to fill up watering cans in the house because there’s no outside tap for a hose? This mixer tap connector and aerator means you can quickly attach and remove a shower hose or hosepipe.
The integrated tap aerator also reduces the amount of water you use. By adding air, it creates a straight, non-splash, non-drip ‘champagne effect’ stream of water. So you can transform your messy splashing tap without replacing it!”
– Our founder Tamsin
£30.00 – £35.00 inc. VAT
Attach a shower to a tap instantly!
Looking for a mixer tap connector for a garden hose or shower hose?
This terrific product is ideal if you’ve no outside tap or no shower in your bathroom. Fill up the hot tub, paddling pool, wash the dog outside with warm water, wash the dog inside from your basin tap or bath tap, wash your show cat more easily in the basin, wash you hair in the sink – perfect for mobile hairdressers, wash your race horse outside with warm water, attach a table top dishwasher to your tap, wash out your colostomy bag more easily – the list is ENDLESS for all the uses this product can be used for! Where there’s a tap – whether that be on a boat, yacht, plane, home, business, restaurant, hotel, b&b, hair salon, dog groomer – we have the solution for you!
It also saves you water, energy and ultimately money by adding air to your water stream.
N.B: If you require a shower hose and shower head (lots to choose from!) use this link or search for “tap to shower pack” in the search bar on the homepage – discount allowed for 3 items purchased together:
- The latest in German eco-technology
- Fits on a round kitchen, basin, utility or bath mixer tap
- Fits on an outdoor tap with an outdoor tap adaptor [link to product]. Helpful if you want to switch between using a hosepipe and the tap itself more easily.
- Suitable for a monobloc (single spout) mixer tap
- Quality chromed brass tap aerator casing with quality aerator insert. Solid chromed brass hose connector.
- Aerator fits to tap end. Its pre-fitted hose connector connects with all standard 1/2” UK / EU shower hoses.
- Tap Aerator water flow rate is 8 litres per minute when tap is turned on fully. Please ask if you need a different flow rate.
- Product Length: 2.5cm including the Female / inside thread Adaptor, excluding the attached hose connector
- Hose connector fits all standard 1/2″ BSP EU / UK shower hoses
- Fits 24 mm and 28mm Male / outside thread and 22mm Female / internal thread taps. Other adaptor sizes available.
- Thread pitch – standard 1mm spacing between threads. For example M24x1
- Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) approved eco components
Can you explain exactly how to fit the tap aerator and how it works?
Of course. This mixer tap connector for garden hoses and shower hoses easily screws on to your tap.
- Unscrew your current tap aerator at the end of the tap.
- Screw the new tap aerator into the spout. The tap will still work as normal at this point.
- The hose connector is pre-fitted to the tap aerator. You just need to screw it into the shower hose. Or hosepipe adaptor if you’re using it as a garden hose attacher.
- Slide the garden hose or shower hose on and off the tap as required.
- On the first use, gently turn on the tap / shower to determine water flow.
Just check out our Video section.
How do I connect a hose to my kitchen tap aerator?
Simply unscrew your kitchen tap aerator (there should be 2 small flat edges on your kitchen tap aerator suitable for an adjustable spanner to unscrew it (can be found at the end of your spout where the water comes out).
Measure the diameter at the thread end (end which sits inside the tap spout) to check our tap aerator will fit (ours fits 24mm Male, 22mm Female and 28mm Male) then simply screw the new quick fit tap aerator on.
The quick fit tap aerator comes with a hose connector which you screw into one end of a shower hose then you can easily slide the shower hose on and off the tap when you need to.
How do I know what size aerator I need?
See the photo to see how to measure your existing tap aerator once unscrewed. It’s important to be accurate. Feel free to send us a photo if you’d like some help.
You may also like…
PTFE sealant tape£3.00 inc. VAT Add to basket
Y Shape Shower Hose for separate hot and cold taps£30.00 inc. VAT Add to basket
Tap Aerator Key£6.50 inc. VAT Add to basket
Connect a Shower Hose to an Outside Tap via “Quick Fit Tap Aerator”£5.00 inc. VAT Add to basket
Hair Wash Shower Head with Adjustable Thumb Lever Control£25.00 inc. VAT Add to basket
Connect a Hosepipe to a Mixer Tap£35.00 inc. VAT Add to basket